Under the direction of the Senior Market Segment Manager–Semiconductor, maximizes the sale of instrumentation to large OEMs within the semiconductor market segment, accounts, targets and portfolios.
National Sales Manager-Semiconductor - West Coast
Develops and articulates compelling business cases to diverse buyers for long sales cycles of 2+ years in complex customer environments.
- Develops strategic plans for penetrating existing and new accounts.
- Filters a pool of targets and leads, prioritizes qualified targets and develops execution plans for successful prospecting, hunting and selling.
- Establishes a consultative sales role with key customers to deliver insights and “challenger” knowledge during the sales process.
- Understands major market trends so as to align WIKA value propositions to stated and unstated customer needs.
- Promotes, leads and/or facilitates Value Innovation Workshops.
- Establishes new customer relationships by presenting WIKA as a technical consultant for OEM solutions.
Grows existing revenue spend of customers with WIKA.
- Provides market segment feedback into WILP and CoE UHP.
- Cross-sells full WIKA portfolio.
- Provides leadership support to cross-functional teams consisting of product and application specialists, engineers, account managers, and supply chain experts during major
retention, penetration, and acquisition sales activities.
- Initiates and participates in continuous improvement
efforts related to sales.
- Develops strategic plans for retention of existing accounts.
Administration and Travel
- Provides market feedback and advises the strategy necessary to develop products for the semiconductor market and key customers to Market Segment Management and
- Enables full transparency to sales efforts via CRM by updating accounts, contacts, leads, and opportunities in a timely and thorough manner.
- Maintains an up-to-date and adequate pipeline to meet revenue and booking goals.
- Participates in National, Regional, and local trade shows.
- Files monthly sales reports, advance itineraries, and expense reports on a timely basis.
- Utilizes WIKA sales process tools.
- Travels 75% to assigned national customer base, to include occasional international travel.
- Assists WIKA team members with customer support
Minimum Skills & Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technical including Engineering.
- Would consider an A.S in Business or Technical field, and 10+ years’ experience.
- 7+ years’ experience in sales/marketing/engineering in B2B semiconductor environment.
- Strong track record of success.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High energy and organized individual
- Knowledge of sensor technology preferred.
- Highly computer literate (MS Office and CRM software).
It is the policy of WIKA Instrument LP to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, age, national origin, genetics, disability or veteran status.
WIKA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.