The Technical Account Manager is responsible for direct communication with WIKA customers and operates in accordance with WIKA’s performance management goals and objectives in order to provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
RJ Global - Technical Account Manager
- Responds to all customer inquiries; including quotes, pricing, order status, etc.
- Supports Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), RMA’s, and Customer Reports.
- Assists in driving the company’s revenue growth.
- Serves as the direct contact for customers via phone and email.
- Provides customers with the highest level of service and productivity while maintaining WIKA’s quality standards and meeting the customer’s expectations.
- Acquires and maintains the technical/professional expertise required to do the job and to create effective customer solutions.
- Technical/professional expertise is demonstrated through problem solving, applying technical knowledge, and product/service management for the functional area in which the employee operates.
- Gathers customer’s information and determines the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Strives to provide a timely First Contact Resolution (FCR) by utilizing designated technical support and business resources.
- Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues related to customer inquiries.
- Works as a team to assure timely and accurate responses to customer inquiries within the required time.
- Operates with and exhibits high quality professional behavior to external, internal customers as well as peers.
- Takes ownership of accounts from quote to receipt of product.
- Partners and coordinates with sales managers as required, communicating various customer support and growth initiatives.
- Assists with placement of orders, refunds, or repairs/exchanges.
- Works on special projects and additional duties as assigned; including kaizen events, order entry, reporting and analysis, etc.
- Performs ancillary duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent technical work experience with industrial products will be considered.
- 4-6 years of previous customer service experience required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Must be able to communicate in English and effectively communicate technical information.
- Ability to process technical information and provide customer solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish preferred.
It is the policy of WIKA Instrument LP to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, age, national origin, genetics, disability or veteran status. WIKA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.