This role will be responsible for monitoring, managing and enhancing WIKA’s website and online activities.
Web Content Specialist
- Monitor updates on corporate website and integrate on US websites if reasonable; work with local Market Segment and Product Managers to evaluate updates
- Plan, coordinate and support of online marketing activities, such as E-mail campaigns, YouTube Channel, WIKA US Blog etc.
- Ensure data quality of local content (products, services etc.) as well as that online content on websites is up to date
- Define, monitor and communicate Web/Online KPI’s
- Proactively implements and monitor of SEO activities (On-/Off-Page) in cooperation and with support with Corporate Marketing Team (Germany).
- Put project team together and be project lead for web/online projects as well as to select and manage external resources
- Represent Marketing Team in inter-divisional projects, e.g. E-Commerce
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing Team (Germany)
- Strategically plans implementation/integration of US based WIKA Group companies websites (WIKA USA, GAYESCO, 3D, RJ Global, FTI) in cooperation with internal, corporate as well as external partners
- Create change requests
- Travels internationally to German HQ for training.
- Be part of Marketing Team Meetings
- Participate in Kaizen Events
Ideal Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Basic knowledge with keyword analysis and On-/Off-Page-optimization
- Know-how and interest in complex online solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in media management, Marketing, Business Administration or information systems
- Customer oriented, flexible, team-minded personality
- Experience in online marketing
- Basic coding knowledge
- Experience with common CMS systems
- Experience with SharePoint Spanish language skills are a benefit (not a must)
It is the policy of WIKA Instrument LP to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, age, national origin, genetics, disability or veteran status.
WIKA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.