Monitoring and control of filters, compressors and pumps in:
- Marine boilers,pressure vessels, bilge-water collection
- Drinking and cooling-water treatment plants
- Pressure-boosting stations
- Heating technology
- Fire-extinguishing systems
- Differential pressure switch with one or two adjustable micro switches
- Robust aluminium case with shatterproof windo
- Optionally with Ex approval
- High ingress protection, IP65, for outdoor use and processes with high condensation
- Low measuring range from 0 ... 250 mbar
The differential pressure gauges of the DELTA-line product family are primarily used for the monitoring and control of low differential pressures where there are high requirements in terms of one-sided overpressure and static pressure.
Typical markets for these products are the shipbuilding industry, process heating technology, the heating, ventilation and air-conditioning industries, the water/wastewater industry, and machine building and plant construction. For these, the main function of the measuring instruments is the monitoring and control of filters, compressors and pumps.
Wherever electrical circuits need to be switched safely dependent on a defined differential pressure, the DELTA-switch finds its use. As the pressure passes above or below a defined set point, the switching operation is triggered. The switch point is accessible from the front and can be set in the range of 10 ... 100 % of the full scale value.
An assistance scale enables an accurate setting of the switch point and indicates the current set point.
The robust aluminium case and shatterproof window enable a long service life of the product, even under harsh ambient conditions. This ensures that there is no danger from the instrument and it is resistant to external mechanical impacts. In addition, ingress protection of IP65 protects the unit against ingress from dust and spray water.
As a result of the low measuring range of 0 … 250 mbar, the instrument can also be used for applications with low differential pressures.
The new and functional design completes the appearance of the measuring instrument.