Barstock valves are suited to shutting off the impulse line and for mounting pressure measuring instruments. As a standard, the valves feature external stem threads and ½ NPT connection threads. Other connections are available on request. For venting the measuring line, the barstock valves have an additional vent hole, which is sealed with a bolt when delivered (see drawings on reverse).
Block and bleed valves also have a separate vent valve.
Valve body and valve spindle
metal seat, 1.4404 / 316L stainless steel
1.4401 / 316 stainless steel
1.4571 stainless steel
PTFE (for temperatures to a max. 200 °C)
PN 420 bar (6,000 psi)
- Nominal pressure up to PN 700 (10,000 psi)
- 3.1 material test certificate per EN 10204
- Oil and grease free version for oxygen
- Version with ¼ NPT
- Monel® and Hastelloy® special materials
- Version in accordance with NACE
- Anti-tamper protection (also lockable)